Our Commitment to the Health and Safety of our Community
The health and wellbeing of our residents, associates, and all who visit our communities are our highest priority. With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to evolve, we have implemented the following operational changes and will continue to update these procedures based on recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), government officials, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Steps We Have Taken to Protect Our Community
- We have enhanced our already vigorous health and sanitation procedures by increasing the frequency and disinfection of high touch surfaces, installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and increased our supply of disinfectant wipes for amenity spaces.
- All indoor and outdoor gatherings will be limited to 10 people.
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor spaces unless they are actively eating or drinking. Residents and guests are required to use face masks in all indoor common spaces throughout the building, including the elevators.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask while using the fitness center.
- As a part of our ongoing social distancing efforts, tours and meetings with the leasing and management team are by appointment only.
Please do not hesitate to contact the property management team if you have any questions or concerns. We will continue to monitor this situation closely to ensure we follow the recommended measures that promote a healthy environment for all.